Scavenger Hunt Photography

 Welcome to my Scavenger Hunt Photography, some of these pictures explain themselves but for the ones that don't I gave a little summary about it and even for some of the ones that did explain themselves I felt some needed to be commented on. Well anyway, I hope you enjoy these photographs.

A place where I feel comfortable is the outdoors.

A place I feel uncomfortable is places that I have never been before such as this gymnastics class.
Rule of thirds- tried to get the lines in there, it is a little off but the point gets across.
Environmental Portrait- I under stand that people want chicks for different reasons but they are caged, they should be given room to roam around and grow.
A picture that has a beginning and end.

Motion picture- They sure tried, they didn't end up being all at the same time though!
Repetition
A picture that tells a story- He doesn't like horses much but this mini pony took to him like white on rice and it was sweet to see them be kind to each other.

Same location- two different times- it was a beautiful day!












Comments